CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Received 2 Awards.

Came to check my blog today and the comments and found that my friend Kelly over at
Scraps by Storm Left me an award. She is a great and wonderful lady. Check her blog if
you get a chance. I was also left this award by another friend Ruth at Scrappin Daisy, She is another great lady who I am glad I have had the privilege of getting to know. Check her site too.

Here is my award.









The rules of the award are:

1.The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4.Put links of those blogs on yours.

5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

My Nominees are:

1. Scrappin With Lil Ole Me

2. Cazzie's Scraps

3. Teeny Bop Scraps

4. Dzines by Grace

5. Alexe's Creationz

6. Bea Creations

7. Kerry's Kreations

0 comments: