CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome to HeavenLeigh Scraps

My name is Paula and I am new to blogs so not sure what to do. I am using this to post my scrap kits. I am fairly new to that also. So for the time being this site is under construction. Please bear with me while I learn the ropes and get things set up.

I got the name of my blog from my grand daughter. Her name is Heaven Leigh and I wanted to name my blog Heavenly Scraps. So by using my granddaughter's name I got to use the name I like with a just enough of a twist to make it unique.

Will be back with more when I figure this all out.

hugs Paula

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Paula!! I'm loving your kits!!
It's Kelly form over at the CILM yahoo group..and I've given you and award! Go check my blog and grab it!
Hugs,
Kelly